Information You Need
Investigators at Wilson Investigations uses the utmost discretion to insure the person you are researching does not learn of your background check but this is what you need to know:
- Are they using their real name?
- Do they work where they claim?
- Have they ever been married?
- Are they really divorced?
- Are they really from another country?
- Are they on probation or parole?
- Any previous convictions?
Wilson Investigations realizes the intended spouse may not want a professional background check performed but as concerned parents or friends you feel it is your duty to make sure your relative or close friend is not making a huge mistake. Trust the professionals who have all the resources and experience necessary to complete a thorough background check.
Insist on Factual Information
You can be confident all of the information submitted in our detailed reports will be factual and upon request can have certified addendums attached. Our Private Investigators utilizes:
- Government verification web sites only accessible with a state license.
- Checks all previous addresses by county clerk’s records.
- Criminal history background checks.
- Bankruptcy court research.
- District civil court records research.
- Financial institution verifications.
- Archived newspaper articles.
Find the Answers You Need
Our Other Services
- Litigation Support and Services
- Arbitration Support and Investigations
- International Attorney Support and Investigations
- International Background Searches
- International Asset Searches
- Domestic Asset Searches
- Domestic Background Investigations
- Criminal Background Investigations
- Federal, Felony and Misdemeanor Check