Reasons for Requesting an Asset Search
- Establish the extent of deceit in Divorce Matters.
- Locate assets of a particular business.
- Tracing missing funds.
- Financial Crimes.
- Financial Information of a Business or Individual.
- Checking on spending and lifestyle patterns.
- Recover legally owed debts as ordered by a Court of Law.
Asset searches may include but not limited to:
- Bank accounts
- Brokerage and investment accounts
- Motor vehicles
- Real property
- Business ownership, affiliations and partnerships
- Patents, trademarks and copyrights
- Safe deposit boxes
- Off-shore bank accounts
- Foreign asset searches on individuals and business entities
- Public record information
Find the Answers You Need
Anywhere in the World – we can research your subject and get the information you require about their financial holdings and assets. Call us at 773-242-9628 in Houston, or contact us online.
Our Other Services
- Litigation Support and Services
- Arbitration Support and Investigations
- International Attorney Support and Investigations
- International Background Searches
- International Asset Searches
- Domestic Asset Searches
- Domestic Background Investigations
- Criminal Background Investigations
- Federal, Felony and Misdemeanor Check